PART 1: Comment on the introductory post
- Your name and pronouns (she/her, he/him, they/them)
- Where you live and where you’re from
- The languages you speak
- The title of the book you are reading now
OPTIONAL SENTENCE FRAMES
Hey! My name is _________ and I use (she/her, he/him, they/them) pronouns. I live in Berkeley/Oakland/Virginia/Mexico, and I am from _____________________. I speak _______________ and English. Right now, I am reading __________________ by _______________.
PART 2: Write your own comment talking about your book
PART 3: Comment on someone else’s post!
Pick TWO POSTS and add a comment. Think about…
- Have you read the book before?
- Does the book sound interesting to you?
- Did something else in their post catch your attention? Maybe the student wrote about an experience you’ve had before.
OPTIONAL COMMENT OUTLINE
Hey ____________! Your book sounds [appealing/interesting/fascinatingI] to me because…. When I read your post, it made me think about… One thing I’m wondering is…