Expectations

I want to have more friends. I want to get a good job in my life . Going to college is a big jump in the life of anyone who decides to enroll and not everyone who attends has the same expectations Socially, I hope to meet new people. I’m looking forward to learning about other people and their backgrounds – where they come from, what there part of the country or world is like. I think it’s interesting to get to know people who grew up from a totally different culture/background than myself. Because I’m going to be a part of the football team, I see that as another way to meet and bond with other people. And while on a sports team, it’s natural to form a brotherhood – a group of guys looking out for one another. Also, being from Kentucky, I already know a couple of people on campus and that will make me even more comfortable.

0
()