Directions Tell us about your role in your family. How would you describe or characterize it? How do you think that came about? What life experiences have helped to shape your relationship with your family?

Directions
Tell us about your role in your family. How would you describe or characterize it? How do you think that came about? What life experiences have helped to shape your relationship with your family? Well my sister she lazy no offense she the less person who helped and cook or clean and my mom is a hard working and going out person who just put a roof over you and if you want anything she will get it for you, my brother he too much over the top like he likes to curse a lot and fight a lot with my uncle and my uncle fight back with my brother and just go in and out and my dog he a fat ass who loves to eat and play around and especially going out and there is me who i have look for everyone and take care of them when my mom is not home cause i am most mature in that house and responsible.

0
()