Directions How big a problem is bullying in your school or community? Where is it most likely to happen? What do you think adults don’t know or understand about bullying? What advice might you give a younger student on this topic?

Directions
How big a problem is bullying in your school or community? Where is it most likely to happen? What do you think adults don’t know or understand about bullying? What advice might you give a younger student on this topic?Yes it is a big problem to the community and our school because every single years kids and adults too get bully anywhere and that can lead to a person hurting them because someone did something to them very badly. A i think some teachers don’t undertstand this because they seem not to care at all or is that big of deal they going to stop, a advice to young kids don’t do bullying it bad and you can end up gettinf bully as well because karama is around and could get you.

0
()