Designing Online Activities’s Docs About Me? How to ask youth to represent themselves.

One thing I did this weekend was I made a widget box work on everybody’s profile. That might not seem that important, but here’s how it might be. If you go to my profile, you will see two Web Stories in the biography section of my About You widget. This is what I would like students to do to. So what would their Web Stories be about? A Web Story is a slide show that includes images text, graphics, and links. So yeah, one of the things will be about getting familiar with this format, and that feels important. Might they do something simple with their names? Maybe this is a place to do a Six-Word Memoir? I should check with Sam — and Jessica — and others… about this, and look at the Playlist we have already. Would there be a way teach how to make a 6-word memoir and teach Web Stories at the same time? This would then lead, I think to making a portfolio.

Discussion (1)