You are viewing docs with the following tags: stress - View All Docs

Filter by: AttachmentsSearchTag

Has attachment Title Author Created Last Edited Group Tags
Stress Management Technique Effectiveness

I spent the last 6 days using music as a stress relieving technique. I found that on days where my resting heart beat was normal, my BPM did not change. On days when it was elevated, music was definitely there to reduce the BPM, indicating a reduction in stress.   I enjoyed getting the time to relax. I did not […]

Bethel November 15, 2021 November 15, 2021 stress
Stress Management Goals

My stress management technique is listening to music as it is something I already do. Whenever I feel my heart beating too fast or like I have lost control, I pop in my airpods and let my favorite songs play. As an audiophile, I can usually feel the energy it took the artist to make the song and having that […]

Stressors and their Effects

Stressors that impact my day-to-day life are working, studying, and working out. I am in 2 bootcamps right now and working a full-time job. Figuring out how to juggle those and squeeze in a daily fitness activity is difficult and a big stressor of mine. The stressors end up physically weighing me down and leaving me a bit depressed if […]

Bethel November 15, 2021 November 15, 2021 mental health, stress, stressors

There are no docs for this view.

Viewing 1-3 of 3 docs