You are viewing docs with the following tags: rhs - View All Docs

Filter by: AttachmentsSearchTag

Has attachment Title Author Created Last Edited Group Tags
The Psychological Effect of Negative Words

One morning, a girl woke up feeling very anxious after not sleeping very well because she was worried about a presentation she had to give in school. Her mother happened to be feeling annoyed due to the family dog throwing up in the shoes she had just bought the day before. As the girl’s mind was set on […]

Rachel November 14, 2020 November 15, 2020 #RHS
Concepts of Pilgrimages: Canterbury Tales & the Western Wall

Typically, a pilgrimage is thought of by most as a long journey to a holy place of worship, a traditional, religious trip utilized in many cultures across the world. These journeys can be traced back to early periods in human history, and the same notions that pilgrimages are intended to have are still carried on today. Pilgrimages are not only […]

Jessica October 30, 2020 October 30, 2020 #RHS, Pilgrimage
Empathy

In today’s society one of the biggest issues people of all ages, genders, races, sexualities,  etc. is mental illness and the struggle with maintaining a healthy mental state. Statistically, “One in five American adults experienced a mental health issue”(Mental Health Myths…). Maintaining happiness and being content with the way one’s life is playing out is not always the easiest thing […]

Sara October 30, 2020 October 30, 2020 #RHS

There are no docs for this view.

Viewing 1-3 of 3 docs