You are viewing docs with the following tags: juarnal - View All Docs

Filter by: AttachmentsSearchTag

Has attachment Title Author Created Last Edited Group Tags
why important to worry about other countries and other people

that it is important to worry about other countries and other people in the world because we do not know when one of us may be in a pre-dangerous situation oh needy for example people from different countries who are sick and who are in need of the vaccine of the disease of the covid 19 to be able to […]

Yeiro December 22, 2020 December 22, 2020 juarnal
something that you did that make you think about your future

Something that I saw during the day yesterday that I made myself think about my future and what I thought about this was when I was cleaning the house and I stopped for a couple of minutes in front of the television a movie called my attention because it was about creating things and selling them so that gave me […]

Yeiro November 25, 2020 November 25, 2020 juarnal
do parents have different hopes and standards for their son

I believe that fathers have different hopes and less concern for men than for their daughters because men can defend themselves and can defend themselves in any way that is necessary and most women have to depend on others but the woman has a better hope of having a life with family than that of a man because women have […]

Yeiro November 24, 2020 November 24, 2020 juarnal
what I would have wanted for my future generation and what I do not want?

What I would have wanted for the future generation of mine was that my generation be educated and that they try to become the most millionaire they can but that they be responsible for all the charge that all that money is worth bringing to them and that they never think negative that always think the good before the bad. […]

Yeiro November 23, 2020 November 23, 2020 juarnal
Something that made me feel good about myself in the last 24 hours

Something that made me feel good about myself in the last 24 hours was that yesterday I decided to finish my work and housework before you went out, something that had to be done so I decided to finish the duties and the trades first before I had to do  things  outside so this means that even if it is […]

Yeiro November 19, 2020 November 19, 2020 juarnal
Something that I’m really afraid of and why

Something that I am really afraid of and terrifies me is that some of the nightmares that I sometimes have come true in real life, these nightmares are me dying or being killed, so I am really afraid of my dreams because what happened to me in dreams are not good Print this page.

Yeiro November 18, 2020 November 18, 2020 juarnal
the best compliment that someone have said to you.

The best compliment that someone have said to me in my life was that they told me that my eyebrows were too beautiful and very big that many women would derive anything to have an eyebrows like that and that the pretty they are beautiful. I felt very good because a woman told me so and she really liked my […]

Yeiro November 17, 2020 November 17, 2020 juarnal
something good that make you feel good about yourself. during the week

Something I did during the week that made me feel good about myself and that shows that I am a kind person was that yesterday, on Sunday, my sister asked me for a favor from two weeks before to help her with the move that she was going to move and she had no one to help her so on […]

Yeiro November 16, 2020 November 16, 2020 juarnal
something good that make you feel good about yourself. that past 24 hour’s

something that make me feel good about myself the last past 24hrs is the yesterday i was home and there where not body here so i was by myself and The cat was hungry and I didn’t put cat food in the house, so I felt bad because I looked and looked to see if I found something to eat […]

Yeiro November 10, 2020 November 10, 2020 juarnal
after all this pandemic is over where do u wanna go

Well after all this pandemic is over I really would like to go to Egypt to explore the sands and their beliefs and learn about the mummies and their gods and the most important thing I would like to do is go to one of its historical pyramids and it just because it seen really nice and because i like […]

Yeiro November 5, 2020 November 5, 2020 juarnal
Two things that your parents have taught you in life

Two things that your parents have taught you in life well those things that my mother taught me in this life is that I always work because I need to because nothing is free in life and the second thing that my mother has taught me is that I always be humble that he is not a bad person […]

Yeiro November 4, 2020 November 4, 2020 juarnal
somethin that make you feel good about your self

Something that makes me feel good about myself was two days ago that I was at a party and it was getting very late so my mom called me to tell me that it was good to be on the street so I could take home well First I told him that I was going to stay a little longer […]

Yeiro November 2, 2020 November 2, 2020 juarnal

There are no docs for this view.

Viewing 1-12 of 12 docs