You are viewing docs with the following tags: crime - View All Docs

Filter by: AttachmentsSearchTag

Has attachment Title Author Created Last Edited Group Tags
The Death Penalty

Currently, nearly 2000 people are on death row awaiting execution. The increasing debate regarding the execution of these people has divided the country on this issue. For those against the death penalty, it is argued that the possibility of executing an innocent person is possible. In addition, it is argued that the death penalty violates human rights significantly due to […]

Jacob November 18, 2022 November 18, 2022 crime, death, death penalty, legality, morality
Who is at fault for America’s soaring gun violence?

Gun violence is a concern that has plagued the U.S. time and time again, year after year. Concerns about gun violence have been present in the polls, every election day. Violent crime rates are high in places throughout the United States, such as West Palm Beach, which has the same rate as Chicago. People in West Palm Beach have created […]

Jacob October 21, 2022 October 21, 2022 crime, gun, violence, weapons

There are no docs for this view.

Viewing 1-2 of 2 docs