You are viewing docs with the following tags: american-creed - View All Docs

Filter by: AttachmentsSearchTag

Has attachment Title Author Created Last Edited Group Tags
America Means Freedom to Me

When it comes to the concept of “America”, most people think of the right to free speech, or gun violence. While one is true, the other is not. According to “Marine Life in the Midwest”, a clip from American Creed, spoken by Tegan Griffith, “American” means freedom to express your opinion. The speaker uses her experience as a Marine, […]

Milo April 9, 2022 April 9, 2022 America, American Creed, Berkeley High School, Opinion, Tegan Griffith
“America Means” Blog Post

When it comes to the topic of America, many people think of a place free from dictatorship, where every person has the ability to rise to the very top, and those who work hard are rewarded. If you were to ask white Marine Corps veteran Tegan Griffith from rural Wisconsin, she would say that to be American is to be […]

Owen March 18, 2021 March 18, 2021 American Creed, Berkeley High School
America means to be American

America means to be American. Now, when it comes to the topic “being American” most people may think that it means to be patriotic or to just be a citizen of America. But, according to the text “Denial Is the Heart Beat of America” by author Ibram X. Kendi, American means denying wrong doing of America. An example is the […]

Cyrus March 15, 2021 March 15, 2021 American Creed, Berkeley High School
American Creed and the many ideas that come with it.

Carter Hanson Mrs. Reed American Literature 19 October 2020                     Who I Consider An American          Firstly, my own opinion on who IS and IS not an American: I think there are differences in who I consider to be an American. For example, someone who doesn’t uphold the […]

Carter October 20, 2020 October 20, 2020 Advocate for Change, American Creed, American Values, Importance of being fair, Multiple Perspectives, Okemos High School, Positive impact, The good in the world

There are no docs for this view.

Viewing 1-4 of 4 docs