You are viewing all docs.

Filter by: AttachmentsSearchTag

• No tags to show.
 Has attachment Title Author Created Last Edited Group Tags
What’s a Youth Voices profile?

Here’s a list of metaphors we thought of to describe a Youth Voices profile. It can be your personal online… …locker (where you can put video, audio, images and text that are important to you) …homeroom (where you stay connected with your Youth Voices connections) …home base (where you come back to re-focus) …home page (all of the work you’ve […]

Paul September 15, 2020 September 16, 2020
The Universe of Digital Discourse on Youth Voices

Writing Tool Where and how to use it Publishing Options What this might be used for What’s New? By clicking the first link on the drop-down under the user’s home page link on the main menu, the user is presented with a box where there is unlimited space to write and add media. The most recent updates appear publicly under […]

Paul September 7, 2020 September 8, 2020
Youth Voices: Building a Writing Community

We are asking you to consider bringing your students to Youth Voices to grow our network of teachers and schools and to enrich the conversations on the site. Now more than ever, youth need to be connected with each other, and Youth Voices has tried-and-true resources and new features that promise to expand the universe of digital discourse available on […]

Paul September 5, 2020 September 6, 2020
Explore the Universe of Digital Discourse

Register your students This is a youth-powered publishing platform that was started in 2003 by a group of teachers from local sites of the National Writing Project. We merged several earlier blogging projects. We have found that there are many advantages to bringing students together in one site that lives beyond any particular class. It’s easier for individual students to read […]

Paul September 4, 2020 September 5, 2020

There are no docs for this view.

Viewing 1-4 of 4 docs