Until now the plot in upfront reminds me of something that happens in my good city happened before because right now where I lived in Mexico and they imposed the law that animals should not be killed reminds me of this because also in the United States they killed animals That is why there are not as many as before they sometimes caught them as pets. I think they should be free to enjoy and run. But for other people they think it’s nice to have a lion or an animal locked up or tied up. I think that is not correct. One more thing I think they should not tie them up is because if they do not feed them they can die but if they are left alone where they should be alone they will grab food and not die.

March 6, 2020 5:46 pm

Dear Heriberto,
I do agree with you on how animals should not be killed. Animal cruelty is not good at all and I hope that it stops. In the first paragraph it quotes, “Until now the plot in upfront reminds me of something that happens in my good city happened before because right now where I lived in Mexico and they imposed the law that animals should not be killed reminds me of this because also in the United States they killed animals That is why there are not as many as before they sometimes caught them as pets”. I feel like most wild animals that are caught to tend to become pets. Loved your article and I hope to read more from you soon!

Ella
February 14, 2020 9:45 pm

Hi Heriberto, I agree with you one hundred percent. Wild animals should not be killed. They also should not be ripped from their homes to be put in zoos or killed. This is why so many animals are going to extinct. We must protect them, not put them in cages or kill them for their aspects. It is a horrible problem that needs to stop.

February 9, 2020 2:44 am

Hi Heriberto,
Your summary was interesting. You have a good point about animals being killed or being taken as pets not being a good thing. In my biology class last year I learned about the genetics in dogs. I, for one love dogs and have two at home. It was shocking to hear that humans have genetically domesticated and transformed dogs to fit our needs. I feel bad but at the same time I am grateful to have my two dogs in my life. I could never part from them. Here is a link to the video where I learned about genetics in dogs, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0wV2Xj7pd8
-Cora

February 5, 2020 5:19 pm

Dear Heriberto:

I am surprised by your post, “Do you think wild animals should be caught ?,” because I like that topic. I think it is good like the law that animals should not be killed, because they don’t have to kill animals if they don’t do anything to them.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “I think they should be free to enjoy and run.” I think is awesome because they need to be free, nobody has to kill them. The animals are free.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I like this topic. I think it’s very interesting to know about animals and how there are many laws so they don’t kill them.

Samantha

February 5, 2020 4:41 pm

Dear Heriberto:

I agree with your post about allowing all animals to be freed because people be treating animals like as slaves. But a animal cannot eat meat without killing an animal because they have instincts so therefor many people have reasons for killing animals but other person kill the animals only for fun because they feel that they are champion when they really are the animal doing this kind of things.

February 5, 2020 4:39 pm

Dear Heriberto:

I agree with your post about allowing all animals to be freed because people be Treating animals like they are slaves. But you can’t eat meat without killing an animal so therefor many people have reasons for killing animals but other person kill the animals only for fun because they feel that they are champion when they really are the animal doing this kind of things.

January 31, 2020 2:15 pm

Dear Heriberto I agree with your post about allowing all animals to be freed because people be Treating animals like they are slaves and killing Them. But you can’t eat meat without killing an animal so therefor many people have reasons for killing animals but you are still right.

7
0
()