four women carrying file of bananas

Imagine life in a deprived household having a poor family living in a bad environment in which you’re not going to school because of covid 19. A lot of children around the world are leaving school but not for pleasure. Quite poor households do not have enough food because the parents have to feed multiple mouths so they send their children to work in risky occupations or send their girls to sex jobs to get money to keep their families alive.

Many poor families around the world are having trouble living in filthy homes, and in bad conditions, they have no internet nor money to pay for their children’s online classes some teachers gather small groups to teach kids and the rest of the kids are at work. Kids have to work to support their families. Families and their children have a lack of access to education or its low quality. Culture, as some countries encourage kids to earn their pocket money. Which mostly all children aren’t going to school to go to works and to help out their families. Those students that have the opportunity to have education through online classes take them seriously!