Fast food has been around since forever. There has been a recent conversation about if fast-food ads make you hungry.

As we know, recently McDonald’s has partnered up with Travis Scott a rapper to show the people what he orders at McDonald’s. People said across the globe that this was only to produce more money for the company.

But researchers found out it was the way they advertised. They use everything to show the burger and the details of it which makes us crave a burger. We as humans every day when we see someone eating something we start to crave it if we like it. That’s what McDonald’s was doing to us.

1. Zachary 1 week ago

Dear Cristian, I agree with what your saying. I believe with what your saying because the way that the companies advertise there ads can be very convincing sometimes. Like Mcdonalds making a Travis Scott meal, Mcdonalds thought that by making a Travis Scott meal and advertising it will convince teens to go to Mcdonalds and buy that meal. I look forward to hear more from you soon.

2. Antonio 2 weeks ago

Hey Cristian, I do agree that these fast food ads get you Hungry. Ever since I have been born, I have seen ads on the tv and gotten hungry in a little bit of time. There are many ways that ads can make you go in a fast food restaurant like an hype or new item, change to make the food more better and such.

3. Madram 3 weeks ago

Dear Cristian,
    I agree with your post on, “Do Junk Food Ads Make You Hungry? because I can relate to this mostly every day since I work in a restaurant. Advertisement plays with teen’s heads without them realizing how bad it is. This happens to me a lot when I am working I see those ads and start craving them.
    The phrase that stood out to me the most was ” They use everything to show the burger and the details of it which make us crave a burger”. This phrase summed upon how the advertisements play with our heads and we tend to get hungry and end up eating them.
    Thank you for posting about this topic, I enjoyed reading about it. I am looking forward to seeing more posts like that.
    Madram Ahmed

4. Madram 3 weeks ago

Dear Cristian,
    The phrase that stood out to me the most was “Little did the teens know that leading up to their visits, the producers had bombarded them with advertisements for the fried chicken dish—on billboards, in taxicabs, and in Instagram posts made by influencers”. This phrase summed upon how the advertisements play with our heads and we tend to get hungry and end up eating them.
    Madram Ahmed

5. Bryan 4 weeks ago

Dear Christian,

I am totally agreeing with you with your article ¨Do fast-food ads make you hungry?¨ because I feel like they brainwash you in order for you to buy their products. And they use certain well-known people to help them advertise what they are selling. One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is ¨As we know, recently McDonald’s has partnered up with Travis Scott a rapper to show the people what he orders at McDonald’s.¨ This shows us that businesses like McDonald’s use famous individuals to help them sell their products with a way more success rate of them selling products. Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I really enjoyed what you have stated in your post.

Bryan

6. James 1 month ago

yes sometimes because the food look good and makes you want to try if its new

7. Juan 1 month ago

Dear Cristian, I agree with your conclusion of analyzing the fact that ads do make you hungry. The dramatization of the ads can indulge you in craving foods you don’t regularly eat. Colors such as red, blue, and yellow attract the eye and make you hungry. I hope to hear from you soon. I loved your post and your personal thoughts on fast food.

8. Diana 1 month ago

Dear Cristian, I agree with your statements. I also believe that the way companies advertise their products make us feel a certain way. I’ve heard that the colors such as red, blue, and yellow, attract people to their company. So I would not be surprised if this were another trick for them. I hope to hear more from you soon.