white and black printed paper

In this article, “Perspective | Gun-Rights Activists Remade the Second Amendment over the Past 40 Years.” I notice that those who are gun right activist have changed the meaning of the second amendment. This can be bad because they may do things that they think are right but are really wrong like exercising their rights without knowing what its true meaning is. The author then gives those gun right activist a deeper explanation for the second amendment .  In support, the author writes  about how the second amendment wasn’t towards the “people” but to the “militia”.  

I think the second amendment isn’t meant to be taken lightly but to get what it really means. There should be a better explanation so those who would like to exercise it get to do it the correct way and not be mislead.

As i continue I wonder what kinds of problems in the future may this bring?

0
()