In Malcolm X  autobiography , the author talks about his life an as an activist, a criminal, and his childhood

When we consider the issue of racism. Some might wonder: Why would people do this to others because of their race and skin color.  Malcolm X’s  Autobiography addresses this question because… It talks about the racism White people give  to black people in the U.S <This was my first really big step toward self-degradation: when I endured all of that pain, literally burning my flesh to have it look like a white man’s hair. I had joined that multitude of Negro men and women in America who are brainwashed into believing that the black people are “inferior”-and white people”superior”-that they will even violate and mutilate their God-created bodies to try to look “pretty” by white standards

This is basically saying that in this world many black people are tricked into believing that the black skin is inferior to the white skin, and white people think they are better, or more superior than black men and women. He is saying that we live in a white world and we have to look white just to be accepted, Which is horrible.

This might make one wonder why racism is a thing. Well I think that is mostly from slavery where innocent Black families stripped away from  their families by white people, Kids witnessing their father and mother being beaten or killed, or people being forced to do something against their will. 

I’m pretty sure this is accurate  because Slavery was a thing and still is a thing according to https://www.history.com/topics/black-history/slavery Another point Malcolm X makes in his  autobiography is: “never stop learning” This is significant because… in jail, Malcolm x read the dictionary and started to lear and that’s one of the reason he is an activist.

I double-checked this fact through https://antilogicalism.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/malcom-x.pdf , which makes me feel pretty sure that it is true. On page 113 he says . “Every letter I received from them added something to my knowledge of the teachings of Mr. Muhammad. I would sit for long periods and study his photograph”

A third point addressed by Malcolm Xis: “ in prison-I found Allah and the religion of Islam and it completely transformed my life..” This is also important because… this is how he Became knowledgeable and this guided him into the right path.

1. Matthew 4 days ago

Dear Ocean :
    I am pleased by your post “Developed response to The autobiography of Malcolm X,” because i remember watch the movie about Malcolm x life and is was such a good movie and it brought back good memories.

2. Rojo 2 weeks ago

I really liked how you said how you interpreted the book and his life before being an activist

3. Alexander 2 weeks ago

Malcolm x auto biography is a good book and i really like the response you had on it i mess with the fact that you mentioned his whole life before being an activist.