Something that I learned in BTW was about Women.  I read the article Women’s History Month: A Visit to the National Parks.  In one of the paragraphs, I learned about honoring a woman in Government.  It speaks about one specific woman and tells us their story to get where they are now!  I also learned about honoring women in Activism!  This time I learned what women’s suffrage was able to make it somewhere far.  Overall in this article we just learned about women succeeding in jobs people would unconsidered unwomanly.  https://mhebtw.azurewebsites.net/?p=9111

I think is a good way to celebrate women’s history month like this!  Though I do wish they spoke about women that didn’t really make a huge difference but made an impact to small populations.  That may not matter but to those small amounts of people, men, women, small girls, small boys it matters that there impact is shown to make a difference!

I wonder what the women seeing and reading this article would think about these women during our century and say?!

#OCHS #WOMENPOWER #FORFUTUREWOMEN!

0
()