Dear President Trump,

Hi, my name is Curtis Angelo. I am currently a senior at Fremont High School in Oakland, California.

If you’re going to be my President, I’m going to need you to really be on top of your game and be willing to put effort to apply the things people need in order to stay in their home without the gentrification environment I live in. If you’re going to take initiative in this big part, I would hope that you’ll give the support that people want and need. If you’re going to be elected as the President of the United States.

Congratulations, but also an apology, as you are going to have to deal with a lot of crap. What makes this country so great and terrible simultaneously is the abundance and diversity. What makes it great is the diversity itself, yet what makes it terrible is the lack of accepting diverse people. We need to be a more accepting country of race rights and gender rights. You cannot have peace without equality. All I ask is that you make sure that we morally are what the image of America is supposed to be.

Alexis
November 22, 2016 12:37 am

Dear Curtis,
I really liked how you are willing to let trump become our president. You do not sate anything bad and actually wish for the best. You don’t think of this as an issue and you are supporting trump to become one of the greatest presidents in american history.

Sean
November 21, 2016 11:39 pm

Curtis,

I liked this post because it didn’t complain about the result and only hope for the best in the next 4 years. I also like how you also highlighted an issue where Trump can improve and make this country a better place. Since you addressed a specific and stayed upbeat about the topic at hand.

2
0
()