Dear Future President of the United States,

An important issue that I care about is animals getting treated fairly.  Why do people kill animals by getting food?. Why do people kill animals for clothes? I believe animals should get  a home with space and that is safe. We need a president who will be a leader to make to laws and to not kill animals. If you do this then animals will be safe.

Sincerely

Milly Pineda

Maryrose
March 22, 2018 3:09 am

Dear Milly,

I enjoy your writing because it is short and straight to the point. One thing that stood out to me is ” Why do people kill animals by getting food?” because this questions and people think of answers that can really start a conversations. This reminds me of something that happened to me. One time I had been asked this questions and I came up with multiple things in my mind. Thanks for your project. I look forward for your next writing because sometimes reading things that are easy and straight to the point are more enjoyable and a good conversation starter.

Ebony
Ebony
December 7, 2016 4:30 pm

i agree with what you said. we should stop hunting animals and figure out another way to live without killing,sooner or later alot of animals are gonna be extinct

Jasmin
November 2, 2016 5:58 pm

Dear Milly,
I love your writing. It was really thoughtful and helpful. You spoke for the animals that can’t. I agree with everything you said. No one has the right to hurt and abuse animals. Your the best. Stop Animal Abuse.

3
0
()