Autumn
May 4, 2017 12:10 am

Hi Ariel! I loved your poem the words were very easy to picture and I love this cover photo it goes along perfectly with your poem.

Vicky
April 12, 2017 6:26 pm

This is a very great poem. It is very insightful and welcoming in a way. I liked it. 🙂

Andre
March 17, 2017 1:20 am

Ariel,
That poem was great it was so happy and it put a smile on my face after reading it.

Kayla
March 15, 2017 6:11 pm

Your poem reminds me of the same exact feeling that you had. It feels like your becoming the sun from the sense of nature to being a human being. This was very lovely, I love your poem.

Ryan
March 15, 2017 4:56 pm

Hey Ariel,
This is a very happy poem. When I finished i had a smile on my face. Your line ” I was the sun” is very powerful. Kind of says ” it all revolves around me.” Great work!

Alli
March 15, 2017 3:54 pm

Hi Ariel,

I loved your poem! It had great imagery and made me happy.

Kendall
March 14, 2017 2:19 pm

Ariel,

What a nice poem! I enjoyed imagining the sun shining brightly and more brightly as I read this. Was there a specific experience that inspired you to write about this?

Kenzie
March 14, 2017 12:07 pm

very beautiful!! 🙂

8
0
()