In the article, “COVID Vaccine Approved for Younger Children” I learned that Up until now, children under twelve have been too young to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. But all of that changed on October 26, 2021, when the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommended vaccine distribution for children from ages five to eleven. The vaccine is a lower-dose version of the same Pfizer vaccine that many adults received. (It’s about a third of the dose, but just like adults, kids will still receive two shots given three weeks apart.) Roughly 28 million children are now eligible to receive the vaccine, and the federal government has purchased enough to make free shots available to every child in the United States. Fifteen million doses were shipped out last week, with the child vaccination program in full effect starting on November 8, 2021.

I think this would be great news for some that are wanting to get fascinated or were waiting for this vaccine to come out so that they could be vaccinated with their children.

January 17, 2022 9:04 pm

Dear Maria,

I am impressed by your post, ” Covid vaccines for young children,” because I think it is important to talk about the covid vaccines for childrens. I think it’s really important to parents to know about this, and get to know the benefits this may provide to their children’s.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: ” The vaccine is a lower-dose version of the same Pfizer vaccine that may adults received.” I think this a really important fact because it tell that the children would receive almost the same vaccinate that the adults already received, and it has shows good results, so is more secure to children’s to receive the vaccinate.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I like how you share new information to us, so we can know and learn about what is happening in the world.

December 4, 2021 2:45 am

Dear Maria,

I am very interested in your article “Covid vaccines for young children”, because I think it is important to talk about  covid vaccines for children, especially during this time. a pandemic  is breaking out (lots of dead, many sick). You provide some information for  parents who are concerned and wondering if they need to vaccinate their young children.

One sentence you wrote that touched me was, “The vaccine is a lower dose version of the same Pfizer vaccine that many adults have been given.” This is important because these young children, who are given antibodies to fight Covid19, feel more secure when going out in public but following the regimens. This reassures readers about the strength of  the dose  they are giving to children.

Thanks for your post. I can’t wait to see what you write next because the data you provide is so helpful. The information is clear, easy to read and understandable. Ultimately, I enjoy reading about what’s going on in the world and learning what the next step is to slowing  the pandemic.

Ernesto

November 21, 2021 8:46 am

Dear Maria :

I am intrigued by your post “COVID Vaccine for Younger Children,” because I think it’s important to talk about the covid vaccine for children, especially during these times. You provide information for those parents who are scared to give the vaccine to young children.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “ The vaccine is a lower-dose version of the same Pfizer vaccine that many adults received” I think this is important because it gives readers reassurance of how strong the dose is that they are giving children. 

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because the data you provided was very helpful. You make your point come across clear. 

Eliana 

4
0
()