In the article,”White House Sends More COVID Tests to School” (BTW) I learned that rapid COVID-19 tests will be sent to schools every month to help control the spread of infections. This was prompted by the struggle of schools trying to stay open during the surge of the Omicron variant of the coronavirus.  Tests will be sent to schools every month to help the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) maintain its “test-to-stay” strategy; tests more accessible to students & teachers may allow students to stay in school even after possible exposure.  

I think that this is a great strategy by the government in an attempt to decrease or limit the number of people infected. I also believe that it should not be given to the students because many simply do not care. These tests should be available to the parents to pick up because then these tests will not go to waste because most parents are responsible. Also, these tests should go to the people who cannot afford or have limited access to them; public schools should be prioritized, if you go to a private school you should have no issue in obtaining tests. 

What strategies has your school put in place to address the latest coronavirus surge? 

April 26, 2022 7:45 pm

Dear Christopher:

I am impressed by your post, “COVID TESTS TO SCHOOLS,” because I found it interesting how you were able to explain the importance of how covid tests must be distributed properly and how it will not only benefit the school but also the students themselves. It was also interesting to know that these tests will be distributed monthly to students and that it is not a one-time thing.

One sentence you wrote that stood out to me is: “I also believe that it should not be given to the students because many simply do not care. These tests should be available to the parents to pick up because then these tests will not go to waste because most parents are responsible.” I would agree with this idea as on the day on which we received the tests there were many kids opening them and just ultimately wasting them by throwing them on the sidewalks. This would be a great alternative as there is a higher chance that they will be used appropriately and correctly.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to reading what you write next because I enjoyed the way you described the importance of things in our society and its people. I would like you to continue telling me more about what must be done to improve the well-being of our population.

Alexis

April 26, 2022 7:34 pm

Dear Christopher
I think your oppion on this post is really cool ” COVID TESTS TO SCHOOLS” because it mentions how the government is going to be sending covid tests every month to schools so infection spreads could stop.THis is the way to think because we aren’t using masks anymore so if someone gets sick we could still test them.

One sentence you wrote that stood out to me was ” These tests should be available for parents to pick up because they are more responsible and the test won’t go to waste simply because students don’t care much for it.” I agree with you on this because students will just sell it or will throw it away and adults will actually use it especially because it’s free.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I like how you think out of the box. This idea is what we should be learning more about. Write more wed love to see it.
Graciela

April 24, 2022 4:29 pm

Dear Christopher

I am impressed by your post, “COVID TEST TO SCHOOLS,” because these are important things that need to be handed out. These are things that people need and can make a difference to everyone’s health.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “These tests should be available to the parents to pick up because then these tests will not go to waste because most parents are responsible.” I think this is important because there are many people who actually get the use of these while many kids are losing them or throwing them away. There are also kids who just give them out which causes their family to not be able to get some.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I really like your opinions and how I am able to agree with them. I also like how you put your information and was able to give enough to let us know the benefits.

Adrian Garcia

Felipe vargas
Felipe vargas
April 19, 2022 1:36 am

Dear Christopher

I am impressed by your post ” COVID TESTS TO SCHOOLS” because it mentions how the government is going to be sending covid tests every month to schools so infection spreads could stop. I think this is a good idea because we aren’t using masks anymore so if someone gets sick we could still test them.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I like how you think out of the box. I would like you to continue giving us ideas like this.

Felipe

4
0
()