person holding white and black labeled bottle

In the article, “Should Covid Vaccines Be Mandatory?” I learned that the Covid-19 had affect the whole world and changed the lifestyle for everyone. With 2 million people dying from it, starting from 2019 to 2021. And with the virus being present in our lives for 2 years, we have started on working towards the vaccine to be invented and sent out. But will the vaccine be effective and will it be mandatory? In December, they began to give out the vaccine to health care workers that were in the front lines, and those around vulnerable patients with Covid.

I think with this pandemic, lives will forever be changed as we are living through history as we are living through these years. It is a horrible to hear that many lives have been taken from this pandemic alone. The question that is going around is if the government should require the vaccination for anything we do now.

Do you think the vaccine should be mandatory?

0
()