We have seen the pandemic and it has been a year that has passed since it started. I believe the government made people more afraid of the virus. Many things change because of Covid-19 a example is that because of the virus the schools were closed and people started working less or remotely. This includes my cousin Andy. Before the virus existed .

I decided to interview Andy Landeros because I wanted to know how she has been since the pandemic began. Some things she had told me are that she has been more cautious and cared more for protecting herself from that virus and she has changed a lot since this pandemic began. She no longer goes out with her friends, parents, or grandparents. She has gotten frustrated a bit but she believes that the end of this pandemic will come soon and this will become a learning experience for everyone including the government on how to properly react to a pandemic. 

Andy experiences  an example of the differences  between the pandemic and people from where she lives in Aguascalientes, Mexico, compared to over here. there has been a little less contamination by Covid because here in orange cove  there are not so many people who generate infections of that disease.

I learned that we must take care of ourselves about this pandemic so that it will soon end and I also learned to interview people and make a couple of questionnaires towards others. When I think about my life a year ago I felt very happy during those times before Covid. What I can appreciate now is that I am going to go to school again and now it will be different.

1. Orlando 1 month ago

Hi Miguel Estoy un poco identificado con lo que pusiste en tu post sobre como se expandio el covid por tu escuela y pueblo, me gusto como quedo tu ensayo con en titulo y todo porque tu texto o post es lindo no en todo sentido. Una parte me llamo mucho la atencion fue “Change because covid 19 a example is that because of the virus” pero si tu texto es muy bien explicado sigue asi amigo.

Miguel 4 weeks ago

si orlando bueno asi lo ise y asta la fecha creo yo que me a quedado bien orlando pero grasias

2. Grecia 1 month ago

It was very interesting when you said “this will become a learning experience for everyone including the government on how to properly react to a pandemic” this is very true because I don’t think nobody was ready for this. My grandparents also life In Aguascalientes and they feel that the government is not helping at all, so they have to take care of them self even more.

Miguel 4 weeks ago

Yes, I chose that one because it was interesting to me and because it talks about my people, that’s where I come from, but thank you also for the comment

3. Arooj 1 month ago

Dear Miguel, I really liked how you included many different examples in your writing. COVID has affected everyone in the world and made things difficult for everyone. I felt connected when you said that when we go back to school things would be different.

Miguel 4 weeks ago

Well I think he included most of the things but I think he missed more but hey so I stay but also thank you for commenting