blue and white plastic bottle

The rise of Covid-19 has surged over the past 3 weeks.

Many companies are rushing to get a vaccine out as soon as possible. There are two companies that have a vaccine that is 95% effective, but is that enough?

There is research showing that we may have to get two rounds of the vaccine because the first will have many side effects that relate to Covid-19 and the second one is to stabilize it. These side effects that we will get from this vaccine can actually hurt the human body.

Do we take the risk of getting the vaccine twice? Or should we wait till they continue doing the research and making a proper effective vaccine?

1. Matthew 2 months ago

I’m really interested in your article on the COVID-19 vaccine because I am curious about the wait for the COVID vaccine. I am also fascinated that several firms are hurrying to produce a vaccine that has a major influence on COVID because to be able to produce and approve of a vaccine, it would take several years. One of your phrases that stands out to me is “There is research showing that we may have to get two rounds of the vaccine because the first will have many side effects that relate to Covid-19 and the second one is to stabilize it.” I feel this is relevant since there are different kinds of businesses, but there are two that are pretty close to having one that is really successful. I look forward to seeing what you compose next because I really appreciated reading your article and I look forward to the next significant information you post.

-M. M.

2. Bryan 2 months ago

Dear Christian,

I am very interested in your COVIS-19 Vaccine post because I am really interested to know about the vaccine for COVID. Also, I Am intrigued that many companies are rushing to develop a vaccine that has a great impact on COVID. One of your sentences that stands out to me is ¨There are two companies that have a vaccine that is 95% effective, but is that enough?¨. I think this is Important because There are various types of companies but there are 2 who are really close to making one that is very effective. Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I really enjoyed reading about your comment and I am looking forward to reading your next interesting posts.

Bryan N

3. Natalia 2 months ago

Hi Cristian,
    This CDC page might give you additional insight into this topic. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/basics/test-approve.html

Ms. N.

4. Ocean 2 months ago

Hi Cristian,
    I really like how you show data to inform the readers, I don’t think that the two pharmaceutical companies that have the most effective vaccine should sell the vaccine now, what I think is that they keep researching and do test trials so they can have the perfect vaccine. Plus, we don’t know if it’s safe so I think we should wait and see. Thanks for your insight!

5. issy 2 months ago

Hello Cristian,
    I am interested in your post about Covid – 19 vaccines. One thing you said that really stood out to me was “There are two companies that have a vaccine that is 95% effective, but is that enough?” I found this interesting because I didn’t know there was something close to a good vaccine. Thanks for your project I learned more about vaccines.
    – I.L