In the article “YOU DECIDE: Should Foreign Travelers Who Arent Vaccinated Against COVID-19 be Denied Entry to the United States?” (BTW, admin, 2022) I learned that you must be a United States citizen in order to enter the country without being fully vaccinated against COVID-19. They say that this is a rule in order to keep COVID from spreading/getting worse. No matter how important the reason to enter the United States might be you will need to show proof that you have been fully vaccinated in order to enter the country. Unless you have a right reason to say you can’t be vaccinated it is an enforced rule by our government officials. 

In my opinion, I think that this is a bit extreme rule to have. I think that just having a COVID-19 test done to ensure that you don’t test positive at least 2-3 days prior to entering the country is good. But to be denied entry because you aren’t vaccinated is over the top. Many people choose not to get vaccinated for their own reasons and I think they should be able to have that choice and still be let into the country. 

Do you think it is right for our government to keep people from coming into the United States?

0
()