In the article, ”COVID-19 and the Economy” (McGraw Hill) I learned that people are now getting used to the new normal in society during this pandemic by self-isolation or distancing. The main principle is reopening this case so that businesses and other places can open up to get our society running again with under one condition and that’s to maintain our space when going out. But also there is number of reasons why the COVID-19 coronavirus is different from other diseases. One is that it’s relatively easy to transmit. The virus is transferred from one person to another through such as sneezes, coughs, or even speaks.

0
What do you think about this Covid-19 state of affairs?x

I think what happened in the past year with this pandemic has been horrible and scary for family and friends. But also we have been adjusting to this virus around the globe in such times. Although we (society) want restaurants and other business want it open me must have this virus under control.

0
()