I believe that cosmetic testing on animals is wrong. The animals are defenseless and countless studies have shown that not only is it excruciating physically but also mentally for the animals. There have been countless studies showing how testing on the animals causes them to have feelings of anxiety and depression, many of these animals then start hurting them selves in their cages. There are millions of animals killed every year by cosmetic companies often for unneeded testing. Not only is testing on animal extremely harmful to the animals, but also there are quicker, easier and cheaper ways to test cosmetics. Animal testing is unnecessary and more harmful then any good it does.

Anna
September 25, 2017 11:27 pm

I agree with you Hadley. It really is hard to believe the inhumanity that animals have to suffer by the hands of humans. You wrote that “countless studies have shown that not only is it excruciating physically but also mentally for the animals.” If you write on this subject again, I would be love to know which studies specifically show the psychological pain that these animals experience, and how they have been able to record and measure that data in order to come to that conclusion. I found an article about alternatives to animals testing that I think you may be interested in, https://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-experimentation/alternatives-animal-testing/. Thank you for sharing about this deeply important issue, I look forward to reading more of your posts!

Alissa
September 15, 2017 5:23 pm

I think its very good that you talk about this terrible problem. One of the problem is that nobody talks about it, the most humans dont think about animal testing when they buy cosmetic. Animal testing is a cruel thing, they have feelings and they should be free.

It is really good that you spoke about the topic.

Humaira
Humaira
May 11, 2017 12:21 am

Dear Hadley:

I am astonished by your post, “Cosmetic testing,” because nobody talks about the cruel treatment of animals that cosmetic companies are committing.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “” I think this is because…

Another sentence that I read was ” There are millions of animals killed every year by cosmetic companies often for unneeded testing. Not only is testing on animal extremely harmful to the animals, but also there are quicker, easier and cheaper ways to test cosmetics.” This stood out for me because I did not know this. I thought that animals were only tested on I didn’t realize that meant death to many.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because your writing is very interesting and gives many facts that many may miss.

3
0
()