black and yellow no smoking sign

In the article “The People vs. Covid-19” I learned that kindness was spread throughout the community. This is very great to hear because kindness should be an everyday thing among us all humans. We should always spread kindness at all times. Especially during such hard times where many lives are being lost. Many are losing family and friends because of the Coronavirus. I also learned how it is very important to take action to protect yourself and your loved ones. The Corona Virus is no joke and we need to make sure that we are all keeping ourselves and everyone around us safe. We need to follow the procedures such as keeping a distance, wearing our facemasks, washing our hands, and staying home/quarantine if we are feeling sick.

0
Are you and your loved ones following the safety procedures for Covid-19?x

I think it’s extremely awesome how people were spreading kindness by making facemask for others and came together to figure out how to help each other in different ways. That shows how amazing people can be when they work together. I also strongly believe that because of covid we all must make sure we are safe to decrease the number of cases of the Corna Virus and lower the number of deaths. So for our own benefit, I believe we must take precautions necessary for our health and safety. So we can all hopefully soon be able to live our normal lives.

Are you and your loved ones following the safety procedures for Covid-19?

0
()