Emma
December 5, 2016 12:05 am

I enjoyed this poem. I feel like there was a deeper meaning behind this than what meets the eye. I loved how you talked about the journey of coral and how it ended up on shore and ended it’s journey. It was well written.

Julius
December 2, 2016 4:07 pm

hey Zack , its Julius and I really like you’re poem, I like how the poem ends with “home, when after a long journey it landed”. It just puts a end to the poem very well. Also the poem makes me ask the question , do you want to be a marine biologist? I also like the fact the reef acts as a sort of guardian for the smaller fish who cant fend against these big fish.

Mary
Mary
November 30, 2016 4:34 pm

Hey Zach, im mary and i really liked this story, i love the ocean and i also want to be a marine biologist when i grow up. This story basically describesthe life of a corral and i really enjoyed it.

marren Silcox
November 29, 2016 2:19 am

I really enjoyed this poem! I thought it was so cool that you put so much meaning into a simple object like coral. I liked how when I first started reading your poem I was thinking of a boring piece of coral floating around seabeds, but as I finished I saw the coral in a totally different perspective. What a cool poem!!

Alejandro
November 23, 2016 7:08 pm

Hey Zack! So based on reading this poem it’s about a piece of coral. You described the environment the coral was in and I can really picture it. I think it’s cool that you told the story of the coral, it seems like objects can tell stories!

5
0
()