In the article, ” GET TO KNOW ME” I learned that not all people are the same or like the same things as others. Like Cristin in his article was telling about himself I can see that he’s really different from everyone else. It would be his personality is way different from those around him and how his personality reflects on his view of the people that are important to him, I would say that we have somewhat something in common like your mother’s being important 

It’s amazing that you speak on your own personality and the way that you love and know what you like it’s really amazing and I hope to hear more about your amazing ways of liking new things or you expressing the way you like something on what’s important to you or what do you want to do the most can I what you want to succeed in life.

0
()