In the Article “College Athletes: To Pay or Not to Pay?” I learned that there has been a debate about whether college athletes should get paid. People believe that if college athletes do get paid, it won’t become a college and it would turn into a business. People also believe that students would also transfer to many places because of the offers they’ll be getting. But what benefits them getting paid is helping them pay their college tuition. They also believe that with all the hard work there doing, they deserve to get paid instead of the coaches. With the students advertising for a school and promoting it, then they should get a payment.

Do college athletes deserve to get paid for every game they play?
0
Please leave a feedback on thisx

I think that in my opinion, college athletes should get paid because they work hard. They treat their sport as a full-time job whether is workouts, practicing, and traveling to pay another school. Them promoting their advertising or their school deserve to get paid because no one else would have not done it. It would also benefit them to pay for the things for college because we know that college isn’t cheap. 

0
()