Christopher
April 7, 2019 10:55 pm

Fascinating stuff. It is really incredible to me that the format of these tests has not changed for such a long time. For a country that claims to be all for educational reform, there has been almost no real action taken. Your investigation points out just how serious the situation is getting since qualified people everywhere are denied a chance in college due to the state of the system. I would encourage you to look into specific cases where affirmative action has caused real problems, either economically or socially, to give more dimension to what is going on.

Youth Voices is an open publishing and social networking platform for youth. The site is organized by teachers with support from the National Writing Project. Opinions expressed by writers are their own.  See more About Youth Voices. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.All work on Youth Voices is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

Help on Youth Voices
1
0
()