Kelly
March 20, 2018 6:05 pm

Dear Ariel,
Your poem was great!

Mahdi
Mahdi
May 11, 2017 12:57 am

Dear Ariel:

I am calmed by your poem, “Coconut Lime Breeze,” because it has a soothing theme. Especially with so much stress, this type of a theme is really tranquil.

One part of your poem that stands out for me is where you talked about the smell of time lost. I think this is relatable because we lose all our precious time so fast especially when its time to study.

Thanks for your poem. I look forward to seeing what you make next, because more simple and mood changing poems like this can be good for highschoolers like us.

Ryan
May 9, 2017 4:58 pm

Hi Ariel,
I really enjoyed this piece. The poem is able to explain how this smell brings back happy, sad, fun memories. Crazy how one smell or sound can open up old wounds, feelings, and emotions. great job!

Kaha
May 5, 2017 4:16 pm

Ariel, this is an interesting piece. I like how certain smells represent something for you. very short words and lines but i can tell its greater than that.

Holden
May 5, 2017 4:10 pm

I love the sensory images in this, I can really smell this perfume, and I love it!

Chloe
May 5, 2017 3:56 pm

This is beautiful!! I hope your mother loved this poem as much as I did, it makes me proud to use that spray 🙂

Naomi
May 5, 2017 2:11 am

Ariel,

I love this piece. Even though there are only a few lines/words, the ones you chose and the way you embedded them stirred powerful emotions and images. I also noticed how many of the ideas seem to contradict each other like “time lost” and “tremendous gains” but somehow you made them work perfectly. Great job!

Naomi

7
0
()