I chose cloning because it seems very interesting to be able to make an exact copy of another human being I would like to see how it would effect us as original copies and how would we react to them.

3 questions I would like to know while researching the topic are:

1. how close are we to  actually cloning someone?
  2. what is the closest thing we ever gotten to actually  cloning?
  3.  what are the pros and cons of cloning?

Nuong
May 30, 2017 1:32 am

Hello Ahmir, I am very pleased to see you have chosen cloning as your Genetic Engineering application since cloning is very interesting and I also wonder how far we as the human race can go far to as clone another living organism. I wonder that once we are able to clone then can we also clone people’s personality and memories as well beside their physical body. I hope during your research you’ll be able to answer the questions you seek as well since cloning is definitely the next step to the future!

1
0
()