In the article, “Should We Stop Changing the Clocks?”, it talks about two perspectives about daylight saving time. Some people believe that we should stop changing the clocks. They are concerned about the negative effects that come from changing the clock. The clock is changed twice a year. On the other hand, there are other people who believe that we should not stop changing the clocks. They believe that there are many advantages to this. For example, making full use of daylight all year round.

I think that the clock shouldn’t be changed, like how it has always been. It would just throw some people off. Especially the seasons. We’re used to having shorter days throughout winter and longer days throughout the summer. It would take us time to get used to the clock not changing but I think it just makes sense to change it. 

Do you think we should stop changing the clocks?

0
()