planet earth close-up photography

In the article “A Climate Emergency” (Upfront, May 16, 2022 subscription needed) I learned that a major new report on climate change, released a month earlier, finds that nations need to move away from using fossil fuels much faster because to prevent the worst effects. And also with carbon dioxide levels at their highest on record and temperatures continuing to rise, the earth has officially been getting worse and is not making a good change.

Do you think is too late to make a change?
0
Please leave a feedback on thisx

What causes a climate emergency is an evidence that human activity use of fuels like petrol, diesel, gas, and coal is highly likely to be the main cause of global warming. Yes, we can actually stop climate change but is not easy because a lot of people won’t even do something about it. But there are actually possibilities to do that is just that it takes a while for that to actually happen. Last, there is a lot more reason that makes climate change worse.

0
()