In the article , ¨Climate Change: Science and Impacts Factsheet¨ I learned about how climate change is affecting place and peoples everyday lives its making temperature rise and impacting earth’s natural resources.This horrible situation has been caused by people not caring about the earth and leaving trash everywhere.People are not really taking care of the environment and are doing things to harm it.For example it is affecting the ocean and making places that are usually colder are not as cold.The author is basically stating how by us not taking care of our environment , is a problem and It really affecting us and we are seeing the change it is making.

I believe what is going on is a huge crisis and shouldnt be taken lightly.We should come together and work to maintain a good environment and make it better.We should try making a change and get others to join.We need to get people with higher power to try and help.People need to start taking this / climate change more serious.

As I continue about reading this article I hope to learn about ways to prevent climate change.I would also like to learn about ways to get people to take action and step up to prevent climate change.

0
()