San Francisco city skyline during 2020 labor day fires

In the article “California Leads the Way in the Battle Against Climate Change”(McGraw Hill) I learned that California governor Jerry Brown lead a group to follow tents of Paris Climate Accord even though Trump pulled the US out of the agreement. They used a cap and trade method to reduce emissions by setting a limit on pollution. As well as, the use of solar panels around the US has helped lowered the carbon dioxide emission rate. It said that California’s carbon dioxide emissions have fallen 14% since 2005.

I think that this is very impressive at how these methods have improved our carbon dioxide emission rate. It’s crazy to see how much the cap and bottle method help drop the carbon dioxide emissions. Furthermore, I hope we can find more methods to help the Earth’s climate change. It makes me hope that one day our Earth will be cleaner and safer for the people and animals in the world. Overall, it is interesting to see what we can do to clean our Earth and how it help can stop carbon emission rates.

How has climate change changed over the years and what can we do everyday in our personal lives to help stop climate change?

0
()