white and black ship on sea under white clouds

In this text the central idea is to stop producing a lot of carbon dioxide.  In support of their central idea, the author writes ,”The Trump administration repealed the 2015 Clean Power Plan, which established guidelines for states to limit carbon dioxide emissions from power plants, and issued in its place the Affordable Clean Energy (ACE) Rule, which eliminated or deferred the guidelines.”  This supports the central idea because it says that they made a law where we shouldn’t be producing a lot of carbon dioxide. The author also writes ,”Does the Environmental Protection Agency have the authority to regulate greenhouse gas emissions in virtually any industry, so long as it considers cost, non-air impacts, and energy requirements.” This supports their central idea because it says the energy requirements.  A final piece of evidence that supports their central idea is when the author writes Rule as arbitrary and capricious. One of the challengers, North American Coal Corporation, challenged the Environmental Protection Agency’s authority to so broadly regulate greenhouse gas emissions.” This supports the central idea because it says that greenhouses are the ones who produce a lot of carbon dioxide.

December 12, 2023 10:32 pm

Dear Juan
your post made me realize that carbon dioxide is not getting any better but hurting the environment. The good thing is that they have put off a law where the carbon dioxide is letting of slowly. something i wonder is why do the power plants only us carbon dioxide and not other things that can may still hurt the environment but not as much.

December 12, 2023 8:20 pm

Dear Juan,

Your post made me think how carbon dioxide is really bad for the environment and should be put to a stop. It is also good that they made a law where for them to stop letting off too much carbon dioxide. Something I wonder is why is so much carbon dioxide is let off from power plants.

Gabriel R.

December 12, 2023 5:21 pm

Dear Juan, 
Which agencies like the one you mention can help the government do something to avoid so much gas production that affects carbon dioxide, which is also affecting our planet a lot. This happens mainly due to pride factories which emit many gases into the atmosphere of our planet.
Something I wonder is How can we prevent factories from polluting our planet?

3
0
()