In the article, “ What We Know About Climate Change” ( MIT Climate Portal )   is to know the basic fundamentals of climate change and what is occurring because of it. Basically the earth is continuing to get hotter and hotter because of the amount of gasses that is released into the atmosphere, which basically prevents any heat from escaping the Earth. One major problem with climate change is that natural disasters could possibly become stronger like hurricanes and wildfires. Ultimately, there are researchers trying to figure a way to help prevent further climate change from the Earth and it all starts with preventing a majority of the Carbon Dioxide emission that  we are releasing into the atmosphere. 

My thoughts about Climate Change is that this is very impactful and very harmful for all living species on this Earth. We need to stop further contamination of the greenhouse gasses and Carbon Dioxide that are constantly harming our atmosphere.

As I continue to learn more about Climate Change, I want to know if there is a way to hopefully prevent further damage to our atmosphere.

I found this article very intriguing and it inspired me to learn more about what I can do to help prevent and possibly reverse the effects we have already seen with climate change. Would you say that the effect you and I have on climate change can impact the atmosphere on a global scale?

1
0
()