Many known scientists have come forward in order to let the public know that government officials or higher-ups have been covering up the fact that big companies are destroying the earth. This is caused by them using up a bunch of fossil fuels. There are also other big companies that support fossil fuel projects such as Chase banks in which these scientists chained themselves to making an announcement to the world, “We’ve been trying to warn you guys for so many decades that we’re heading towards a f—ing catastrophe, and we’ve been ignored,” said NASA scientist Peter Kalmus at a protest in Los Angeles. Over 1,000 scientists; also known as the scientist rebellion, protested and they were surrounded by the double amount of police forces.

Not only is this concerning but the amount of media that has covered this was little to none, now that more people are aware they’re the ones sharing videos about this event which brought more attention. For us to ignore these scientists is in no way beneficial for us, in the long run, because they study our environment and know what they’re talking about. Not only have these people been speaking about it but Native Americans would always bring light to this situation for centuries! This is also why you can see weather changes over the years/months, these warnings must be taken seriously especially since we have such little time.

how do you think we can help prevent this catastrophe?

0
()