In the article, “New Plan(t) to Fight Climate Change” (BTW). I learned that the new plant would cost an estimated $2 billion, and it would be located on a 90-acre site at Port of Kalama, Washington. This is because they have serious concerns about the ecological  impact.  The issue is that they are producing more plastic and the plastic is taking advantage of the environment,and the  problem is that they are producing less plants.Others worry about the amount of natural gas the plant will consume in order to “ clean”.  They estimate that the plant will increase the state’s yearly use of natural gas by a third and raise its yearly greenhouse gas by more than 1 percent.  And still, others doubt that the plant will even do much to help the environment.  The benefits this would have would be if we plant more plants this would generate tens of millions of dollars in tax revenue for the area, as well as providing a thousand construction jobs. And those in support  of the project argue that plastic will continue to be manufactured regardless, they might be cleaner than using coal. 

I think plant more plants would be better for the environment, because we can have a cleaner environment, and have more resources about nature. Using plastic would cause A lot of damage to the environment including human health. The oxygen would be more smoke than natura air. 

0
()