https://www.intellectualtakeout.org/article/difference-between-classical-and-traditional-education/

The basic approach between classical education and traditional education is entirely different; whereas classical education uses reason as its base, traditional education focuses on observation. This article talks about the other differences resulting from these entirely different perspectives, and the reasons one is used over the other. To see the complete shift of learning technique from one era to another was incredibly interesting but also reminded me of the shift that occurred when government officials transitioned learning from creating authors, explorers, historians, etc. to creating a larger working class. In my future (or the future of whoever’s reading this) there’s a possibility of a research project exploring the other big shifts in learning technique and the approach to school throughout history. What caused said shifts? What was their effect? Did it influence how we learn now?

0
()