In the article “You Decide: Civilian Space Travel” I learned that people are traveling to space. A CEO, a physician assistant, an aerospace data engineer, and a pilot/geoscientist–became the first all-civilian crew to orbit Earth on a mission called Inspiration. This helped people learned about space and what it has to offer. Traveling to space has helped people in many ways. Like they get to learn new things and how they can use space to help them on Earth.

What do you think? Should people travel to space?
0
Please leave a feedback on thisx

I think what is happening is a good thing because it helps people learn and understand new things. Although some people might not agree with exploring space. But I think it is important to learn about space and what it has to offer.

November 17, 2021 4:51 pm

Neftaly,

Thank you for the read! I like anything associated with space travel, so this was interesting. Inspiration4 and William Shatner’s flights to space and back are instrumental steps for exploring the “final frontier,” and showed that orbit is getting more and more accessible to what was previously restricted to governments and scientists.

Currently, one of the biggest detractors from space is public knowledge and support; it is rocket science, after all. Therefore, I am really happy to see anything that raises public awareness and public knowledge about the subject.

Thanks again!

2
0
()