In the article, “You Decide: Civilian Space Travel,” I learned that there was a group of four civilians who had the opportunity to go around the earth. Some civilians are now allowed to take part in space travel. Even though this might sound exciting or fun there are many things that you have to do before you’re able to do this. You’ll have to go through long training, spend a lot of money, and you’ll be exposed to the dangers of spaceflight. But there are also benefits to this space travel. For example, being able to use space travel for good  purposes, providing information, and being able to experience being in space.

I think that us citizens should not be space traveling. I think I should be left to people who have experience with this, such as professionals that have studied this. Going through the training won’t add up to the same experiences they have. It can be very dangerous for civilians that don’t have the same experience as the professionals. 

What do you think? Would you space travel if you were given the opportunity? 

March 3, 2022 7:30 pm

Dear Lesly,

I am intrigued by your post “Civilian Space Travel” because it’s interesting how a civilian can go to space just for fun. I agree that only professionals should be able to go to space.

One sentence you wrote that stood out to me was “I think I should be left to people who have experience with this, such as professionals that have studied this.” I think is very correct because only people who are pursuing a career in exploring space should be able to go.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because this was a very interesting yet short article. It was very good that you are straightforward and to the point.

Adalberto Vega

Yaseliz Acosta
Yaseliz Acosta
February 25, 2022 5:09 pm

This is a great article.

February 22, 2022 9:53 pm

Dear Lesly

I am impressed by your post “Civilian Space Travel” because it is impressive how citizens are now able to space travel. I think it would be very interesting to do some space training and get to see the world from a different perspective.

One sentence you wrote that stands out to me is ” you’ll have to go through long training, spend lots of money, and be exposed to the dangers of space fighting”. I can agree with you on this because you do need to spend lots of money on the training and the gear you receive plus I’m sure the training must be very intense because your going into space which the gravity is different if anything goes wrong up their your on your own so you better know what to do.

Thank you for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because you involve real-life experiences and you state your opinion.

Felipe

3
0
()