In the article, “Vaccines for Kids Under Five” (McGraw Hill) I learned that children under five years old are ineligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and it impacts a huge range of parents and caregivers. The FDA or the Food and Drug Administration, most likely approved the Pfizer vaccine for children under five by the end of February. The dosage took longer than expected because there had to be calculations of how many doses to give the children. Many families are and aren’t eager to have the smallest member be fully vaccinated. 

I think that children should be vaccinated since a lot are catching COVID and so it can create a less likely chance for them to get it. I understand that families have concerns about either having the youngest member of their family vaccinated or not but it is better to have them vaccinated than them more likely getting it. It must be really difficult for families to decide since it’s their youngest child and they need to be dealt with care. 

What do you think? Do you think children should be vaccinated or not?

0
()