I have chosen to do my project about children separated from their families. This is a big problem that has been going around taking children from families.

This imagine shows that the kids that get taken away are forbidden to talk there native language.

This other imagine shows they are forced to change the way they dress and the way they look ,but they know they will never be able to change whats inside.

Kids are taken away at such a young age that they don’t even have time to spend time with their family and actually be happy and enjoy their young lifes.

1. Mayra Nava 2 weeks ago

I agree that child seperation is a serious issue that can affect children in the future and especially being how young they are they need a supportive environment so that they know they have someone to rely on. Family plays a great factors in a child’s life and that is something that every child needs .

2. George 2 weeks ago

One thing that has come to my attention lately is the growing numbers of child kidnaping during 2020. The black market that sells children is increasingly becoming more and more wealthy, and I find that really disturbing. I also find it cruel that the kidnapped child can’t even speak in their native language anymore.

3. Ismael 3 weeks ago

Great piece, I strongly agree with your argument. Kids shouldn’t be taken away from their families. Especially at a very young age. They’re losing their childhood. Also, parents are losing the time to make memories with their children.