I read a poem that’s called “WE NEED TO CHANGE.” It is interesting because it’s true that some ways of thinking are wrong and we need to have little changes to be better, to progressive. “Recognize that we are all the same in many different ways,” this quote I think is true, because we are all different but something in us has the same things that other persons have, minimum things can make us be the same as other people. 

I think we need to change our way of thinking. Because if we stay thinking in the way we always think it may affect us in something in the future. We need to learn about other people, we need to help other people, we need to love other people. Differences make everything better. It’s awesome. 

Do you think it’s important to change a little bit to be better?

Dear Samantha,

Reading your poem “Changes for Better” really made me think of the whole “WE NEED TO CHANGE” scenario because we all really do need to change to be better within ourselves and the world. One sentence that really stood out to me was “Recognize that we are all the same in many different ways” this stood out to me because we really all are different and learning about our differences helps us get to know one another deeper and deeper which in ways helps us to change in a positive or negative way. Thank you fro writing:)-Lexany

Last edited 2 minutes ago by Lexany

1
0
()