In the article “Migrant Crisis Explained” I learned that now that Biden has received all this hate he is now trying to do something about all the immigrants crossing over. In recent years there has been a major spike in the crossings, and most of it has come during Biden’s time in office. They have begun deporting more and more migrants as they look for a solution to these issues.

I think Biden feels pressured to make these decisions as his term comes to an end as he tries to push for reelection. Biden is trying to win his people back and show that he has control of his country.

A question that I still have is will the numbers continue to rise till the end of the Biden era or will they have a major drop with these increasing deportations?

December 12, 2023 5:20 pm

Dear Israel,
Your post made me think that Biden is doing very little on the border crisis. Migrant crossings and deportations have heavily increased since he took office. Something I wonder is why did this all start happening when he took office?

1
0
()